- Leg piece meat 2 kg
- Salt according to taste
- Black cumin 1 tsp
- Onion (chopped) 2
- Turmeric 1/3 tsp
- Cardamom (bari ilaichi) 1
- Ghee 1 cup
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg and mace (jaifal jawitri) 1/2 tsp
- Plain flour 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom 2
- Water 1 liter
- Warm the ghee in a pan.
- Add onions in the pan and cook foe a few minutes.
- Then add salt, black cumin, turmeric and cumin in it.
- Also add cardamom (bari ilaichi) and then mix all the spices well.
- Then add meat in the above pan and mix with the spices well.
- When the color of meat turns reddish brown, add nutmeg and mace in it.
- Also add green cardamom in it.
- Dissolve plain flour in half cup water and add it in the meat.
- Then add water in the pan and cover the lid.
- Tightly pack the pan by sticking kneaded flour on the edges of the lid.
- Cook the meat for 4 hours on low heat.